Workshop for all those who want to deepen their understanding of themselves or work on developing their own competence to be a leader, self-directive learning. For people supporting the development of others (trainers, coaches, teachers, psychologists …) is the opportunity to learn about the principles and practice of implementing social change.
- Exploration of what we understand on self-directive learning and social change
- Leadership training
- Identifying what have to be changed
- Strategy of working with self-directive teams
- Changing of management
- Development of action plans
- we work on case studies
- we analyze and look for the best solutions
- we use multimedia to conduct training
- we give examples, we use films and photography for this purpose
Expected learning outcomes:
- getting to know self-motivating methods and techniques
- learning methods of self-organization of the education process
- acquiring the skills of introducing exchanges
Language of training: English
Trainer: Jumbo Klercq
- In the Dutch adult education for more than 30 years. Original active as trainer in a residential folkhighschool he has explored the principles of Grundtvig, Paolo Freire, Oscar Negt, who give him the inspiration to build a job career in adult learning.
- Since 2011 he is board member of Learn to Life, Dutch Platform for International Adult Education and member of the steering committee of the Nieuwe BV
- workshops and presentations about innovation, lifelong learning, project development and the knowledge society
- realisation of train the trainer seminars and workshops
- consultancy about policy development and – implementation of innovation in adult learning in a globalised world
- consultancy, support and partner search in project applications and project organisation
- developing e-networks to create, share, and use lifelong learning knowledge
Certification and validation of learning outcome: Europass Mobility
What we offer:
- assistance in preparing an application under Action K1, Mobility of Adult Education,
- organization of accommodation,
- organization of cultural activities.
Training place: Gdańsk, Dwór Prawdzica http://www.prawdzic.com.pl/
Price: max. 820 Euro (included: 6 nights, breakfasts, lunches, dinners, coffee breaks, training materials, three cultural events)
Day 1 / 10.12.2018
- Getting acquainted
- Showing each others presentations and feedback
- Case study on social change
Day 2 / 11.12.2018
- What are relevant social changes?
- What is self-directive learning?
- Case study self-directive learning and social change
Day 3 / 12.12.2018
- Leadership and democracy
- Leadership and social change
- Chance management and other leaership skills
Day 4 / 13.12.2018
- What need to be changed?
- How to start?
- How to manage?
Day 5 / 14.12.2018
- Action plans
- Feedback and support
- Evaluation & certification
Training time: Classes every day in the morning and afternoon sessions
The morning session: 9:00 – 12:30
The afternoon session: 14:00 – 16:30