- to develop methods to motivate adults and senior citizens to use traditional forms
- to develop methods to help overcome fears and reluctance to participate in adult education in post-pandemic times;
- to work out methods and a plan for introducing changes in the organisation and motivation of adult education;
- presentation of different working methods;
- exchange of experience.
- we work in groups, activating all workshop participants;
- we work on case studies;
- we analyse and search for the best solutions.
Expected learning outcomes:
- to become acquainted with methods and techniques of motivating adults to participate in educational activities;
- to get acquainted with methods of organisation of the educational process with the use of mixed forms of teaching: online and traditional;
- acquiring skills of introducing changes in the organization in the field of education
of adults and seniors.
What we offer:
- implementation of workshops,
- organisation of accommodation with full board,
- cultural programme | Warsaw Old Town tour, tour of Fryderyk Chopin Museum in Warsaw, tour of POLIN Museum of the History of Polish Jews.
- Education in the EU in times of pandemics. Statistical studies, new methods of teaching.
- Will adult education after a pandemic be the same as before?
- Is there no way to return to traditional forms of training?
- Will online adult education pass the test during a pandemic?
- Mental and technical problems of online education.
- Does online education lead to technology addiction and loosening of interpersonal bonds? Can it be a source of depression?
- Panel discussion.
Visiting the Old Town of Warsaw.
- Workshop – how to motivate adults to traditional forms of education, how to overcome fears and reluctance? Division into groups of 6 persons | Exercises.
- Workshop – how to introduce changes in organization and motivation of adults to education? Division into groups of 6 persons | Exercises.
Visiting the Fryderyk Chopin Museum in Warsaw.
- Workshop – presentation of different working methods.
- Panel discussion and exchange of experiences.
- Summary of the workshop
Visiting the POLIN Museum of the History of Polish Jews.
Training place: Warsaw, Centrum Konferencyjno-Szkoleniowe Fundacji Nowe Horyzonty, https://centrumkonferencyjne.com.pl/pl/pokoje.html
Language of training: English
Certification of participation: Certificat Europass Mobility